At Sir Robert Pattinson Academy, we are proud of our rewards programme ‘SRPA ACES’, this allows our pupils to be recognised for their effort, attitude and accomplishments. Pupils also have a Values card where extra House Points may be earned for demonstrating one or more of the SRPA Core Values (See Values).
How to earn rewards at SRPA
Attitudes 2 Learning
Once a term your subject teachers will grade you on your Attitude to Learning (A2L). This is how you will be rewarded:
- Expert Learner – 80 points
- Highly Effective Learner – 60 points
- Effective Learner – 40 points
- Developing Learner – 20 points
- Every term we will focus on one of SRPA’s core values
- You will be given ‘coffee shop style’ cards. These can be signed by staff when you demonstrate an element of a core value, for example, good effort in a lesson or holding a door open. You will see a list of examples around school and in your R2L room.
- Completed cards can be handed in for 50 House Points and used as a ticket for a prize draw in assemblies!
- Pupils who give their time and effort to contribute to the house system, wider curriculum and community will be recognised and rewarded with House Points.
- Every lesson subject teachers will award 2 ‘Stars of the lesson’. This will be to those pupils that have gone beyond their own capabilities, shown extra effort and stood out as having a really good lesson. Stars of the lesson will be given 10 house points.
- At the end of each half term subject teachers and tutors will award 2 students ‘Star of the term’. This will give them a postcard, a badge, 20 house points along with informing home of your achievements.